This is a new folder that’s all about literature in the Pacific! Whether that be poems, essays, or stories I have gathered these from a Literature in the Pacific course. I only included a small amount but more will be on the way.
Here is the list of the readings in the subfolder
- Christian Citizens: Women and Negotiations of Modernity in Vanuatu by Bronwen Douglas
- The Micronesian Question by Emelihter Kihleng
- Fa’afafine Notes: On Tagaloa, Jesus, and Nafanua by Dan Taulapapa McMullin
- Clouds and Water by John Pule
- Women Writing Oceania by Caroline Sinavaiana and J. Kehaulani Kauanui